Have you ever had a 60 page document with some pages scanned in out of order, some pages upside-down, and others just plain missing? We looked at the most common problems our loan officers and processors have when receiving documents from their borrowers and built a tool to handle each one of them!
Introducing: The Loan Document Editor
The Loan Document Editor is designed to be fast and simple – and this post will be too! Here’s everything you need to know:
- Re-order pages by drag and drop – or by keyboard shortcuts
- View pages by using the left and right arrow keys
- Delete pages with the “delete” key
- Save or delete a selection by tapping Enter on multiple pages, then Save Selection at the bottom, or using the Delete key
- If you don’t have a keyboard – this page works great on tablets and iPads! On-screen buttons for each action become available for tablets
We hope you enjoy this new tool, and all the time it will save you editing documents for your loans!