Freddie Mac Loan Product Advisor (LPA) is finally here! This has been one of the biggest integrations we have built into the NexSpring platform, and we are finally ready to share it with all of our brokers! Contact support directly, or through email@example.com to get started.
All Features and Changes
- Freddie Mac Loan Product Advisor (LPA) integration
- “Exact Points” pricing feature (UWM only)
- Preserve any manually-entered liabilities when re-pulling credit on a loan. Useful for any loans with a manually-entered liability that wasn’t on the credit report.
- Consistently show the primary loan application on the closing calendar, and dashboard for b1/b2 loan applications
- Fix VOR/VOM document generation
- Preserve the filenames on documents downloaded from a loan application
- Open the HOA Contact Information in a dialog, similar to the rest of the contact entries
- Add CIC Credit Provider
- Workflow: FGMC general task changes
- Update program names, property type interfaces for MCR data editing
- Include HOI for REO properties on the DTI calculation
- Fix Fee Deletion confirmation
- Fix Liability Auto-Fix saving error
- Add warning for manual pricing mode
- Fix ICD Signed date on dashboards
- Updating marketing button styles on product/about pages
- Fix condo group name saving problem
- Fix total loan amount calculation when updating pricing manually on loans
E-Sign Integration with Docusign: We are putting the finishing touches on our Docusign integration right now! Brokers will soon be able to send documents for E-Sign directly from the NexSpring LOS. This feature integrates seamlessly with our document generation software, as well as any uploaded documents to the loan. Configuring the esignature fields is as easy as drag and drop! This will be a premium feature with a fixed cost per E-Signature request. Look for more information in our next release about E-Sign with Docusign!